Brooklyn Business Center

Government Office | NYC Department of Finance

This location can help you with: Disability Rent Increase Exemption (DRIE), IDNYC, Senior Citizens Rent Increase Exemption (​SCRIE).

Get directions


210 Joralemon Street, 1st Floor, Brooklyn 11201

Nearby Stops

4 5 0.0 Miles, Borough Hall
2 3 0.0 Miles, Borough Hall
N R 0.1 Miles, Court St


Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
(Closed Public Holidays)
Wheelchair accessible

Contact by phone

Call: 311

Programs at this location

Rent freeze for people with disabilitiesDisability Rent Increase Exemption (DRIE)

NYC Department of Finance / NYC Housing Preservation and Development

DRIE provides a rent freeze to tenants with disabilities. If their rent goes up, tenants with DRIE do not have to pay the higher rate. The City pays the difference between the current and future rent.

Apply in person

  1. Print a paper application, pick one up from DRIE walk-in center at 66 John St, 3rd Flr New York, NY, 10038 (Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.), or call 311 to request a paper application form to be mailed to you
  2. Complete your DRIE application and take it to: DRIE Walk-In Center 66 John St, 3rd Floor New York, NY, 10038 Open Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Learn More

A free City ID cardIDNYC

Rent freeze for seniorsSenior Citizens Rent Increase Exemption (​SCRIE)

Updated June 3, 2019