Community Services Center Of Greater Wilbg

Community-based Organization

This location can help you with: Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).

Get directions


378 Flushing Avenue, Brooklyn 11205

Nearby Stops

G 0.5 Miles, Flushing Ave
G 0.5 Miles, Myrtle-Willoughby Aves
G 0.6 Miles, Classon Ave


Mondays -Thursday 10:00am- 5:00pm

Contact by phone

Call: 718-865-8278

Programs at this location

Money to buy foodSupplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)

NYC Human Resources Administration

Get help paying for groceries with SNAP. SNAP benefits are sometimes called food stamps. They come on a debit card that you can use at many grocery stores and farmers markets.

Apply in person

  1. Print a paper application, pick one up from a SNAP Center, or call the HRA Infoline at 718-557-1399 to have a paper application mailed to you.
  2. Gather the documents you'll need to include with your application.
  3. Drop your completed application off at a SNAP Center near you. You can make copies of your documents at the center.
  4. You can also apply for SNAP at a community-based organization (CBO) in your neighborhood. Experts can help you submit your application, and the necessary documents.

Learn More

Last Updated Tuesday, March 2nd, 3:16pm