This location can help you with: Health Insurance Assistance , Cooling Assistance Benefit.
Address3050 West 21st Street, 3rd Floor, Brooklyn 11224
This location assists individuals under 65 years old to enroll in health insurance through New York State of Health.
Monday and Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Contact by phoneCall: 929-221-3790
Programs at this location
HRA/ NY State
Every New Yorker can get health insurance. There are low-cost and free plans for people who qualify, and counselors to help you choose a plan.
Apply in person
- If you are under 65 years old, find help to enroll for a free health insurance through the NY State of Health website with a Certified Application Counselor near you.
- If you are 65 and older, living with disabilities or visually impaired, find help to enroll at your local Facilitated Enrollers for Medicaid.
NYC Human Resources Administration
The Cooling Assistance benefit helps eligible households buy and install an air conditioner or fan up to a cost of $800.
Apply in person
1. Print and fill out:
- If you received a regular HEAP benefit for $21 or more during the 2019-2020 season, use short application form.
- If you did not apply for the HEAP benefit(s) during the current season but you are currently receiving Temporary Assistance (TA) or SNAP benefits, use the regular application (the current HEAP application).
- Follow the regular HEAP's procedure at "APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS" appendix to prove the information you stated on your application
- A letter from a medical professional
- Any three names you choose from the participating Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) vendors in the city.
- Manhattan : Waverly Job Center ,
- The Bronx: Rider Job Center , Crotona Job Center ,
- Queens: Queens Job Center, Coney Island Job Center,
- Brooklyn: Clinton Hill Job Center
- Staten Island: Richmond Job Center