This location can help you with: EarlyLearn Child Care, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).
Address404 Pine Street, 1st Floor, Brooklyn 11208
Contact by phoneCall: 718-557-1399
Programs at this location
NYC Department of Education
EarlyLearn NYC is free or low-cost child care and education for children six weeks to four years old. There are hundreds of locations across NYC offering services in safe and positive learning environments.
Apply in person
- Use the EarlyLearn NYC program finder and choose a provider.
- Download the application, visit the program of your choice to pick one up, or call 311 and request one be mailed to you.
- Complete the application and submit it with required the documents to the EarlyLearn NYC Child Care program site of your choice.
- If your child is approved for a seat in an EarlyLearn NYC center, ACS and the program will contact you about when your child can start attending. If your child is eligible, but the program has no vacancies, you may be placed on a waiting list.
- If you are receiving benefits from the Human Resources Administration (HRA) and would like to enroll in an EarlyLearn NYC program, visit your assigned Job Center.
NYC Human Resources Administration
Get help paying for groceries with SNAP. SNAP benefits are sometimes called food stamps. They come on a debit card that you can use at many grocery stores and farmers markets.
Apply in person
- Print a paper application, pick one up from a SNAP Center, or call the HRA Infoline at 718-557-1399 to have a paper application mailed to you.
- Gather the documents you'll need to include with your application.
- Drop your completed application off at a SNAP Center near you. You can make copies of your documents at the center.
- You can also apply for SNAP at a community-based organization (CBO) in your neighborhood. Experts can help you submit your application, and the necessary documents.