Internal Revenue Service

Government Office | Internal Revenue Service

This location can help you with: Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit, Child Tax Credit (CTC), Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC).

Get directions


1200 Waters Place, Bronx 10461

Nearby Stops

6 6 Express 0.4 Miles, Pelham Bay Park
6 6 Express 0.4 Miles, Buhre Ave
6 6 Express 0.6 Miles, Middletown Rd


Federal tax assistance only

Contact by phone

Call: 718-536-3660

Programs at this location

Tax relief for dependent careChild and Dependent Care Tax Credit

NYC Department of Consumer and Worker Protection (DCWP) / Internal Revenue Service (IRS)

This tax credit helps working families pay for the care of children, adult dependents, or disabled spouses. You can claim up to $3,000 in expenses for one dependent or $6,000 for more than one when you file your taxes.

Apply in person

If you earn $68,000 or less (with children) or $45,000 or less (without children), you may be eligible to get your taxes done in-person for free.

  • You may qualify to have your taxes prepared for free through drop-off service or in person at one of the tax prep locations near you.
  • You will need the following forms:
    • Child and Dependent Care Expenses form: Form 2441.
    • U.S. Individual Income Tax Return: Form 1040 or U.S. Nonresident Income Tax Return: Form 1040NR.

Learn More

Money for families with eligible childrenChild Tax Credit (CTC)

Tax refund for workers and familiesEarned Income Tax Credit (EITC)

Last Updated Wednesday, December 23rd, 11:00am