This location can help you with: Health Insurance Assistance , Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).
Address12 West 14th Street, 4th Floor, Manhattan 10011
This location also assists individuals under 65 years old to enroll in health insurance through New York State of Health.
Monday - Friday: 8:30am to 5:00pm,
Saturday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Contact by phoneCall: 212-352-2524
Programs at this location
HRA/ NY State
Every New Yorker can get health insurance. There are low-cost and free plans for people who qualify, and counselors to help you choose a plan.
Apply in person
- If you are under 65 years old, find help to enroll for a free health insurance through the NY State of Health website with a Certified Application Counselor near you.
- If you are 65 and older, living with disabilities or visually impaired, find help to enroll at your local Facilitated Enrollers for Medicaid.
NYC Human Resources Administration
Get help paying for groceries with SNAP. SNAP benefits are sometimes called food stamps. They come on a debit card that you can use at many grocery stores and farmers markets.
Apply in person
- Print a paper application, pick one up from a SNAP Center, or call the HRA Infoline at 718-557-1399 to have a paper application mailed to you.
- Gather the documents you'll need to include with your application.
- Drop your completed application off at a SNAP Center near you. You can make copies of your documents at the center.
- You can also apply for SNAP at a community-based organization (CBO) in your neighborhood. Experts can help you submit your application, and the necessary documents.