Advance & Earn is a training and employment program for youth (ages 16-24) who are not working nor in school. Depending on your career interests and level of schooling, you can get Pre-HSE or HSE prep, paid internships, and access to advanced job training.
- There are two program cohorts every year. You can apply anytime for the next cohort.
- Advanced training is available in health, medical, construction, culinary, and professional services.
- You do not need to be a U.S. citizen to participate.
- The program is available to English Language Learners (ELL).
To be eligible for Advance & Earn, you should be able to answer yes to these questions:
- Are you a resident of NYC?
- Are you 16-24 years old?
- Are you not attending school? (i.e. you have not graduated high school, you do not have a high school equivalency diploma)
- Are you not working?
- Are you legally authorized to work in New York City?
- Are you willing to commit six months to the program?
Come back to it later.
We can send you a link to this page to help you get back to it when you’re ready.