ECDCs provide information to families and members of the community about services for young children from birth to age five with diagnosed or suspected special needs.
- Services are free for children and their families
- Centers are available in each borough
- Free training sessions offered
- Information about pre-school services, day care, evaluations, and more
To be eligible for ECDC services, you should be able to answer yes to these questions:
- Is your child five years old or younger?
- Does your child have a diagnosed or suspected disability?