This program offers complete pregnancy care and other health services to women and teens who live in New York State and meet income guidelines.
- Mothers and babies receive health care services for at least one year after birth.
- If you’re pregnant and uninsured, you may qualify to sign up for an insurance plan through the NY State of Health Marketplace, even if the enrollment period is closed.
- Free coverage is available regardless of immigration status.
- Extended access to family planning services is available to women who have Medicaid while pregnant but lose coverage after pregnancy.
More ways to get help with this program
To be eligible, you should be able to answer yes to these questions:
- Are you a New York State resident?
- Is your income equal to or below these guidelines?
|Family size (include unborn children)||Income in a month|
|For each additional person, add:||$956|
Take a short survey to see if you might be eligible for this or 30 other programs.Am I Eligible?
Come back to it later.
We can send you a link to this page to help you get back to it when you’re ready.