NYCitizenship provides free legal assistance with citizenship applications and financial counseling at select NYC public libraries and in partnership with the Department of Social Services.
- Meet with a FREE immigration attorney to help you determine if you qualify to apply for U.S. citizenship
- If you qualify for a fee waiver, apply for citizenship for free with no application fee
- Receive free and confidential financial counseling
- An appointment is required to get help. Call 311 and say “Citizenship appointment”
- As a U.S citizen, you can vote in elections, apply for a U.S passport, access more jobs and more
Come back to it later.
We can send you a link to this page to help you get back to it when you’re ready.