The Center for NYC Neighborhoods (CNYCN) connects homeowners to free resources and services. Help is available for every stage of homeownership.
- Call 646-786-0888 or toll free at 855-466-3456 for help. You can also contact the Homeowner Hub online.
- As a homeowner, you can get free help and guidance for:
- Foreclosure Prevention: Explore options if you are unable to pay your mortgage or are facing possible foreclosure.
- Flooding: Learn about how rising sea levels are affecting homeowners, and how you can protect your home with flood insurance. Access free online resources at floodhelpny.org
- Scam Prevention: Get help with identifying common scams and learning how to avoid them.
- Home maintenance: Learn about loan options available to you to help with rehabs and retrofits to your home.
- Estate planning: Estate planning services are available to you and your family, at no cost, in order to manage your estate and assets, and make a plan ahead of time.
More ways to get help with this program
Visit the website
Visit the Center for NYC Neighborhoods to explore resources for home buyers and homeowners.
Ask for “Center for NYC Neighborhoods”.