NY Connects provides information about long term services and supports to people of all ages and disabilities, as well as caregivers and professionals. NY Connects is funded by the NY State Office for the Aging (NYSOFA).
- Long term services and supports help older adults and people with disabilities stay independent and healthy in their daily lives.
- Long term care includes medical and non-medical services that may be available:
- at your home.
- in community-based settings (senior center, community center, or day care).
- in a residential setting such as Assisted Living Residence.
- in nursing homes.
NY Connects staff can:
- Screen, navigate, and help you apply for benefits and entitlements.
- Connect you to support groups, including those for caregivers.
- Provide referrals to services such as home care.
- Direct you to financial and legal information.
More ways to get help with this program
NY Connects is available to children and adults of all ages, regardless of a disability diagnosis, income level, or insurance.
NY Connects also serves:
- Caregivers of older adults and parents of children with a disability.
- Professional service providers working with someone in need of long term services and supports.
Come back to it later.
We can send you a link to this page to help you get back to it when you’re ready.