1. How it Works
Workforce1 Career Centers help New Yorkers prepare for and connect to jobs across NYC’s five boroughs.
- Services are available for free online and in person. They include:
- job listings, recruitment events, and job search resources
- résumé and interview workshops
- job training to get skills in growing fields
RelatedEveryone Families Immigrants NYCHA residents People with disabilities Pregnant & new parents Seniors Students Veterans Work
More ways to get help with this program
Contact Workforce1 online
If you have questions, contact Workforce1 on their online form.
Ask for “Workforce1” if you need help finding a program.
Call for Workforce1 if you’re hearing or speech-impaired
Call NYC Telephone Relay System at 800-662-1220.
2. Determine your eligibility
You can get services from a Workforce1 Career Center if you:
- live in New York City
- are 18 or older
- are legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Take a short survey to see if you might be eligible for this or 30 other programs.Am I Eligible?
3. How to apply
Here are your options.
Register by filling out a quick form online.
Apply in person
Register in person at a Workforce1 Center near you.
Come back to it later.
We can send you a link to this page to help you get back to it when you’re ready.