Workforce1 is a service that prepares and connects qualified candidates to job opportunities in New York City. The service makes strong matches for both job seekers and employers that are hiring by using a unique combination of recruitment expertise, industry knowledge, and skill-building workshops to strengthen candidates’ employment prospects.
- Job matching, training opportunities and internship programs are available.
- All Workforce1 Career Center services are free.
- Anyone 18 years or older is eligibile and can use a Workforce1 Career Center.
- There are no income, citizenship, or residency requirements
Take a short survey to see if you might be eligible for this or 30 other programs.Am I Eligible?
It’s important to include the right documents when you apply. Your documents show whether the program is right for you.
This page can help you choose the right documents for your application.
- Fill out a quick form online to register.
- Get access to our job opportunities, recruitment events, workshops, training opportunities, and other services – all for free!
Apply in person
- Find a Workforce1 Center near you.
- Attend an Introduction to Services session and a brief one-on–one session with a Workforce1 staff member to review work experience, fit for Workforce1 job opportunities, and recommended next steps.
Come back to it later.
We can send you a link to this page to help you get back to it when you’re ready.