Workforce1 Career Centers help New Yorkers prepare for and connect to jobs across NYC’s five boroughs.
- Services are available for free online and in person. They include:
- job listings, recruitment events, and job search resources
- résumé and interview workshops
- job training to get skills in growing fields
RelatedEveryone Families Immigrants NYCHA residents People with disabilities Pregnant & new parents Seniors Students Veterans Work
More ways to get help with this program
You can get services from a Workforce1 Career Center if you:
- live in New York City
- are 18 or older
- are legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Take a short survey to see if you might be eligible for this or 30 other programs.Am I Eligible?
Come back to it later.
We can send you a link to this page to help you get back to it when you’re ready.