EarlyLearn NYC is free or low-cost child care and education for children six weeks to four years old. There are hundreds of locations across NYC offering services in safe and positive learning environments.
- EarlyLearn NYC is available for families who qualify for free or low-cost care
- Children can play, learn, and build skills to prepare for kindergarten and beyond
- Eligibility is based on your family’s income, size, and needs
- Families who do not get Cash Assistance or are not in foster care or homeless will need to pay a family share based on income
- Services are available for children with special needs
EarlyLearn programs have income and other eligibility requirements. If you qualify, your child can begin a program any time during the year.
With a few questions, we can help you find out if you may be eligible.
Take a short survey to see if you might be eligible for this or 30 other programs.Am I Eligible?
It’s important to include the right documents when you apply. Your documents show whether the program is right for you.
This page can help you choose the right documents for your application.
Come back to it later.
We can send you a link to this page to help you get back to it when you’re ready.