HASA connects people with HIV/AIDS to services that help them live healthier and independent lives.
- HASA centers are located in all 5 boroughs.
- You will be assigned a caseworker who can help you develop a service plan.
- This plan targets necessary benefits and provide support that is specific to your needs.
- HASA can also assist you in applying for public benefits and services, including:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (food stamps)
- Cash assistance
- Housing and rental assistance
- Home care and homemaking services
- Mental health and substance abuse screening and treatment referrals
- Job services
- Transportation assistance
- SSI or SSD application and appeal
More ways to get help with this program
Visit the website
To be eligible for HASA, you must have been diagnosed with HIV or with AIDS, as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). You do not need to have symptoms to be eligible.
Call HASA at 718-557-1399 to apply or get more information.
Come back to it later.
We can send you a link to this page to help you get back to it when you’re ready.