This program offers complete pregnancy care and other health services to women and teens who live in New York State and meet income and residency guidelines.
- If you’re pregnant and uninsured, you may qualify to sign up for an insurance plan through the NY State of Health Marketplace, even if the enrollment period is closed
- Free coverage is available regardless of immigration status
- Extended access to family planning services is available to women who have Medicaid while pregnant but lose coverage after pregnancy
- Babies receive health care services for at least one year after birth
To be eligible, you should be able to answer yes to these questions:
- Are you a New York State resident?
- Do you meet the following income guidelines?
|Family size||Income in a year||Income in a month||Income in a week|
|For each additional person, add:||$9,864||$822||$190|
Come back to it later.
We can send you a link to this page to help you get back to it when you’re ready.