TXT-2-WORK sends you text messages with new job openings. Many pay above minimum wage and you can choose to get alerts from areas of work that you are interested in working.
- TXT-2-WORK is one of the free services offered by HRA’s Business Link. Business Link also connects job seekers receiving HRA assistance to employers
- Jobs are available in all five boroughs of NYC.
- Receive job alerts in the areas that you are interested in working such as: home health care, retail, customer services/sales, food services, and more. See the full list here.
- If you qualify, you can be referred to a job opening the same day.
RelatedFamilies Immigrants NYCHA residents People with disabilities Pregnant & new parents Seniors Students Veterans Work
More ways to get help with this program
Visit the website
Visit the Text2-work website to learn more.
Email Business Link
Call NYC Business Link
Call Toll Free 877-585-JOBS (5627) – take option 1 for English, 2 for Spanish.
Call Business Link at 212-643-2881 – take option 1 for English, 2 for Spanish.
Get help in person
Visit NYC Business Link at
123 William Street, 6th floor.
New York, NY 10038
Monday- Friday, 9 am-5 pm
TXT-2-WORK is available for:
- NYC residents
- HRA clients who receive assistance like temporary cash, SNAP, or housing assistance
Text “NYJOBS” or “NYCJOBS” to 91908
Come back to it later.
We can send you a link to this page to help you get back to it when you’re ready.