A year-round program for high school juniors and seniors at risk of dropping out of school. The program provides participants with job skills training, employment services, and educational opportunities.
- Must have a Social Security Number
- Must be able to work legally in US
- Enroll between September 1 – 30
You may be eligible if you can answer yes to these questions:
- Are you between 16 – 21 years old?
- Are you a NYC high school junior or senior?
- Do you meet one of these requirements?
- Do you receive cash assistance or SNAP, or are you a member of a household that receives cash assistance or SNAP?
- Are you homeless?
- Are you a foster care youth?
- If you do not meet one of these requirements, Learn & Earn will look at your income to see if you are eligible. You can use ACCESS NYC to screen and see if you may qualify.
Take a short survey to see if you might be eligible for this or 30 other programs.Am I Eligible?
It’s important to include the right documents when you apply. Your documents show whether the program is right for you.
This page can help you choose the right documents for your application.
School lunch eligibility does not substitute for Workforce Investment Act (WIA) income eligibility. The NYC-issued plastic Cash Assistance ID card is not sufficient proof of Cash Assistance by itself.
Come back to it later.
We can send you a link to this page to help you get back to it when you’re ready.