If you earned $66,000 or less last tax year, the City can help you file your taxes for free. You can file online or, if you make under $54,000, you can file in person.
- File your taxes by April 17, 2018
- File in person or online
- Free Tax Prep sites are open year-round to assist you
- If you qualify for tax credits such as EITC, Child Tax Credit, or Child and Dependent Tax Credit you can claim them when you file
- If you get a refund, the IRS mails your refund or deposits it into your bank account
- If you file in person, some sites let you drop off your tax documents and pick up the completed return later
Come back to it later.
We can send you a link to this page to help you get back to it when you’re ready.