CSFP gives healthy food to low-income seniors. People in the program get a monthly package of fruit, vegetables, meat or fish, pasta or rice, and cereal. CSFP gives advice on cooking and nutrition. CSFP can also connect you to health care and social services.
- Requires proof of identity, address, and income
- You can get CSFP even if you are receiving SNAP
- You, or someone representing you, will pick up the food once a month at one of the four distribution sites
To be eligible, you should be able to answer yes to these questions:
- Are you a senior 60 years old or older?
- Is your income equal to or less than program income requirements?
|Family size||Income in a year||Income in a month||Income in a week|
|For each additional person, add:||$5,616||$468||$108.00|
Take a short survey to see if you might be eligible for this or 30 other programs.Am I Eligible?
It’s important to include the right documents when you apply. Your documents show whether the program is right for you.
This page can help you choose the right documents for your application.
Come back to it later.
We can send you a link to this page to help you get back to it when you’re ready.